All of the flavors of the popular Cobb Salad, but mixed up making it more enjoyable to eat!
Serves: 4 dinner servings
- 8 cups chopped Romaine Lettuce
- ½ lb Jones Dairy Farm Cherrywood Smoked bacon, cooked and chopped or crumbled
- 1 8 oz chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 avocado, diced
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ¾ cup Avocado Ranch Salad Dressing
- Place the romaine in a large bowl. Top with the bacon, chicken, eggs, tomatoes, avocado and blue cheese. Toss to combine. Pour the dressing on top and toss to coat the salad with the dressing. Serve immediately.