- 30 oz. can fat free refried beans
- 1/4 cup Homemade Taco Seasoning
- 1 1/2 cup salsa, divided
- 2 oz. reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
1. In a large bowl, mix together the refried beans with the taco seasoning and 1/2 cup salsa. Spread evenly over a 2 quart casserole dish.
2. Pile on the layers starting with the remaining 1 cup salsa, cheese, tomatoes, green onions, cilantro and finishing with the olives.
3. Serve on top of chopped lettuce with any of your favorite toppers, like jalapenos, sweet peppers, avocado, etc. or scoop it up with your favorite baked chips
Makes 8 heaping 1/2 cup servings, Simply + 1 WPA or 3 points+
Nutritional information per serving calculated at caloriecount.com