Ground beef is flavored with plum sauce and served over seasoned Napa cabbage in this Asian Beef and Cabbage Salad Recipe.
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- ¼ cup plum sauce
- 8 cups shredded Napa cabbage
- 4 sliced scallions
- 2 large carrots (cut into thin strips)
- 1 cup cilantro
- ½ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup canola or vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
- Brown the ground beef. Once cooked through, stir in the plum sauce.
- Combine the cabbage, scallions, carrots and cilantro in a large bowl. Combine the vinegar and oil and toss with the cabbage mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the ground beef on top of the cabbage mixture.