Easy Monkey Bread ❤ !!! 😍😋
Using 5 ingredients you will make the most delicious monkey bread .
This recipe is super easy , you need to try it this weekend .
+ 4 tbsp melted butter .
+ 5 tbsp brown sugar .
+ 5 tbsp granulated sugar .
+ 4 cans Pillsbury biscuits .
+ 2 tbsp cinnamon powder .
– STEP I : Preheat oven to 350 degrees F .
– STEP II : In a small bowl mix the white sugar and cinnamon powder .
– STEP III: Using another bowl , mix melted butter and brown sugar .
– STEP VI : Cut the biscuits into fourth , and drop them into the first bowl ( cinnamon and white sugar mixture ) , then in place them in the other bowl to coat the biscuits with sugar mixture .
– STEP V : Place them into a bundt pan and drizzle sugar mixture over the top ,let rest for 10 minutes .
– STEP VI : Bake for 40 minutes , remove from oven and let the bread cool for 4-5 minutes.