You’ll need the following in order to recreate this 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins:
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 (15-ounce) can pure pumpkin puree
*Mix in 1/2 cup raisins or chopped nuts if desired (This is optional).
It is important to note is that these quantities of ingredients are only good for 12-13 pumpkin muffins. So, if you need to feed more than 13 (13) people, you’ll have to tweak the recipe a bit – in which case, each ingredient has to be proportionately increased with care – or you whip up a second batch of 2-Ingredient pumpkin muffins.
You may also want to add ingredients that suit your individual taste like raisins, chopped nuts and others.
Feel free to consult us in the comment section if things get sticky, or you have any questions about this 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins recipe, and we’ll be sure to get back to you.
You’ll need to the following equipments to recreate our 2-Ingredient pumpkin muffins recipe, which are:
- An oven
(Preferably one that is temperature regulated)
- Standard muffin cups.
- A spatula
- A laddle
- A long handled spoon
- An electric mixer
- A large bowl (for mixing)
For the sake of thoroughness, we’ll just go ahead and mention all the other bowls and spoons that are bound to find their way into the dishwasher at the end of this cooking session. Honestly, we don’t know how they’ll get there but you should prepare yourself.
One thing we like to recommend at the start of each of our recipes is a clean and clear cooking/baking space, for hygiene’s sake and to aid free range of movement as you recreate your culinary masterpiece.
Zero clutter helps to reduce the baking time of these 2- Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins by creating space on your counter top for the ingredients. It also helps you free your mind. So, don’t let anything stop you. Go right ahead and clear out that clutter.
When you’re done, prepare your two ingredients, by setting them out and opening their box (spice cake mix) and can (pumpkin puree). You may even place them into small ceramic bowls, as doing this will make it easier and faster for you to follow the recipe. But do NOT mix the two ingredients together until the recipe asks you to; this is very important.
- Having set out your ingredients, simply mix the pumpkin and the spice cake mix powder together and drop by heaping tablespoons into greased muffin cups.
- You may add in your preferred extra ingredients (like raisins or chopped nuts), but you don’t have to add any of the other ingredients stated on the box of the cake mix.
- Mix using your ladle or long-handled spoon. Use your spatula to fold the batter before using your electric mixer to combine the ingredients better, and make the batter fluffy.
- Separate the thick batter, as evenly as possible, into the 13 standard muffin cups which have already been provided. Do not fill the cups to the brim, so as to give allowance for dough rising inside the oven.
- Bake at 350 18-22 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
- Bring it out of the oven and let it cool.
- Serve and enjoy!