Bacon-wrapped mini meatloaves Recipe
111111SERVES: 4 PREP: 20 min. COOK: 30 min.
- 1 lb ground beef;
- 1/2 lb bacon, cut in small chunks;
- 8 additional strips of bacon;
- ¼ cup coconut milk;
- 2 garlic cloves, minced;
- 1/3 cup fresh chives, minced;
- Fresh parsley, chopped;
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste;
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- In a big bowl, combine the ground beef, the bacon chunks, the garlic, the chives and the coconut milk. Mix well until all the ingredients hold together. You can use an electric mixer to save some time.
- Season the mixture with freshly ground black pepper to taste. No need to add salt to the mixture since the bacon is already salty enough.
- Take a medium size muffin tin and place a slice of bacon around the sides of each hole.
- Fill these same eight holes with the beef mixture.
- Place in the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Once ready and cool enough to handle, remove the mini meatloaves from the muffin tin and serve with fresh parsley sprinkled on top.