Banana Pancake Bites
Yield: 24 pancake bites
- 1 cup Bisquick Heart Smart Pancake & Baking Mix
- 2/3 cup skim milk
- ½ cup reduced calorie breakfast syrup
- 1 large ripe banana, chopped into small pieces
- Pre-heat the oven to 350. Lightly mist a 24 count mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together Bisquick mix, milk and syrup until thoroughly combined.
- Divide the batter evenly amongst the prepared mini muffin tin cups. Sprinkle the chopped banana pieces over the tops of each muffin cup. Bake in the oven for 12-14 minutes until golden and cooked through.
1 smartpoint per pancake bite
1 point+ per pancake bite
33 calories, 7 g carbs, 3 g sugars, 0 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 1 g protein, 0 g fiber