- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- Cooking spray
- 4 lemon wedges
Combine cilantro, shallots, oil, cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, stirring to form a paste. Place fish, skin side down, in a shallow baking dish. Coat top of fish with cilantro mixture. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Arrange fish on the rack of a roasting pan coated with cooking spray, and place rack in pan. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with lemon wedges.
Source Cooking Light Annual Recipes 2008